Taking cool photos of the stars is no easy task. Add a wedding timeline and a (possibly tipsy) couple to the mix and it’s downright ambitious. In this session, we’ll provide you with all the tips and techniques we’ve learned over the past six years shooting astro portraits to help you pull it off on the wedding day.
- How to get away from light pollution or, alternatively, how to use it to your dvantage.
- Gear to make your job easier and improve your batting average.
- How to get your couples to hold still for long exposures.
- How to focus on the stars.
- Ambient light only vs. off-camera flash.
- Settings, focal lengths, rear curtain sync, and a whole lot more.